Sunday, August 3, 2008

My 1st "G"

YES!!!!........FINALLY i managed to get myself a top branded watch, CASIO G-SHOCK on my 24th birthday (of coz bought on my own lah, pals, i beleived no one ll spend >RM200 buy me a birthday present lol).


During my school times (15 years old), i always been fancy by "G-SHOCK MANIAC" among my friends. These kind of "G-SHOCK MANIAC" disease become so horrible, it's seriously inffected all of my schoolmates until 7 / 10 of my friends own a G-SHOCK.....try to imagine that kind of situation, so the CONSEQUENCES are??? --------Making me more FANCY & CRAZY about G-SHOCK (*PLAN A*-----Go rob a bank, then mah can buy G-SHOCK lol, preferably MAYBANK coz the GUARD always fall asleep one)


OKOK......i know i'm naive that time, no need say i'm stupid lah, so here's my *PLAN B* (actually more naive than *PLAN A*) during that time: Everyday use RM0.50 only to eat breakfast (actually RM0.50 only capable to buy one "cucuk" of fish balls), then save RM1.50 to buy a G-SHOCK. Let me do a simple calculation (at the FORM THREE LEVEL):
Equation -- Z=xy ,

Lets Z = usual price of G-SHOCK
x = RM1.50 savings
y = DAYS OF DREAM COME TRUE
RM360 = RM1.50 x (DAYS OF DREAM COME TRUE)

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-Patient a bit, pals, already say at FORM THREE LEVEL lol, must take some time to calculate mah.......
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
*DATAAAA........* Final answer --- DAYS OF DREAM COME TRUE = 240 DAYS

OH MY GOSH!!! I have to eat one "cucuk" of fishballs in a day and contineously eat 240 DAYS.



I think by that time (DAYS OF DREAM COME TRUE), i no need buy G-SHOCK already, COZ i already become a FISH after eat so much FISHBALLS......So i gave up the my thought from being one of the "G-SHOCK MANIAC" member.....AIZZ......SAD....SAD......


After 9 years of waiting, FINALLY my DAYS OF DREAM CAME TRUE, although a bit delay (i'm stil young mah, so wasted a bit time still consider OK what...hehe...), I choosed a ODD style of G-GHOCK (G-8100A-7 G-SHOCK C-cube high gloss resin strap watch white) instead of regular style (normally is round shape), coz it's look quite special among others (Raysman, Mudman, Gulfman, Riseman.....etc), totally a REVOLUTIONARY watch from G-SHOCK, give people an impression of YOUNG, GLAMOR, LUXURIOUS LOOK....etc (already used RM270 to buy it, of coz wana SELF PRAISE a bit...hehe)
Looks quite big in hand but i'm still in love with it... >.<
Another view


FINALLY..........G-SHOCK ON MY WRIST......Yippy!!!! I'm a HAPPY DUDE on a HAPPY DAY!!!

2 comments:

淞傑 coleteoh said...

erm.. i think tat more suitable for me la..

Rice Cooker said...

congratulations on your first G, brah !!! looks amazing on you !!!