Wednesday, August 6, 2008

24th Bithday Celebration - Part II

After lunched at Wong Kok Restaurant, all of us rush back to prepare the foods & the setting for BBQ.....cut the grass lah....buy this, buy that lah.....go here buy, go there buy lah.....setup the bricks for BBQ lah.....cut things lah....make drinks lah....etc....I think most the toughest task is set up the fire with charcoal....FEWW.....almost take an hour just to start a tiny sparks of fire, not a SIMPLE task....Then around 8p.m, our BBQ party begins.....

All ready to be BBQ, what we have over here....hmm.....fried noodles, sotong, curry chicken, chicken wings, hotdogs, pork chops, chicken balls, jagung....etc...YUMMY....

Curry Chicken made by MR.THAM, although the outlook not very nice, but quite TASTY, finished "sapu" by all of us, even a single drop of curry also finished...hehe..(actually when MR.THAM say he ll made curry chicken, all of us DOUBT his capability, but NOW, all I could say is MR.THAM, U MADE IT, U JUST PROOF URSELF!!! GOOD JOB!!! )


Nice pose by MR. Mun Yung...hehe... >.< Everyone is enjoying themself in the BBQ party, glad to see it...hehe...


Everyone is busy with the "cucuk" things...hehe...


Finally....CHEERS for me & my darling BIRTHDAY!!!


Here was some "STUNT" that we do before one of my friend wana go home.....everyone also have different face impression....haha...I really happy & enjoy a lots on my birthday with all the exiting celebrations by my friends, THANKS YOU, GUYS, YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

No comments: