Sunday, July 27, 2008

Art or Survive???

Here's my story goes....In my childhood, my family was very poor, i still remember my family used to share two packs of eco-rice together (of coz not full lah...), i don't have chance to drink SUSTAGEN like other kids do (only drink FEARNLEAF because it's cheapest among others), i picked all the 2nd hand things from my cousins (toys, pencil box, pencils, color pencils, school bags...etc), other kids wear watch on wrist (i BITE my wrist just to get a watch like others)....other kids go play sports, i didn't (coz all the sports also need $$$, u need a racket to play badminton lah, u need a sport shoes to play football lah...etc)....... On the other hand, i dunno why, i'm very interested in drawing since i'm small, i just cant control myself fell in love in drawing, i used to beg my mum to allow me learn drawing in primary school, but she never allow because "LEARNING" means "EXTRA $$$", so she never allow......I'm not blaming my mum forbiden me to learn DRAWING because i'm fully understood my family financial status in that time (eat oso SUSAH, sumor still wana learn ARTS???).....yet, i'm stil feeling regret until today...SAD.........(p/s: below was some of my drawing in the past)



No comments: