Thursday, July 24, 2008

HOME SWEET HOME - Part II

It have been a while i din't write blog due to semester break. Now i'm back again!!!




Ok, now i'll continue talk about "HOME SWEET HOME - Part II"...Herm...what's so special about my house.....If u wana live in my house, u must have a really "GOOD NIGHT VISION" ability....

WHY? It's because most of the light bulbs in my house already "DIE"....so i have to climb up staircase & use kitchen in dark condition, even i bath also in a blackout condition, try to imagine how u gonna bath in such condition??? Only one word cross my mind, that was "SH*T!!!"

Then i went to complain with our "GREAT LANDLORD", then SHE say will find a contractor & fix the problem A.S.A.P (that's the exactly same excuse SHE been using since LASTIME we complained about the roof leaking water, same things goes over here). After days & months past by, none of the contractor SHE mentioned come, then we go find HER again, guess what? SHE give such a lame excuse stated that SHE can't find any contractor available, all the contractor she found are very busy, told us to hold on 1st, WHAT THE F*CK!!! This kind of LAME EXCUSE SHE oso dare to give, SHE really thought us is "3 YEARS OLD CHILD"??? Easy to CHEAT???Besides that, I always bordered by the water leaking problem in my "HOME SWEET HOME", when raining, several places sure will got water drops from the ceiling, like the stair case....the centre of 1st floor & thn my room's toilet, this kind of problem already bordered me a year since I moved in, yet the "GREAT LANDLORD" still giving us the SAME & LAME EXCUSES when we go find HER: "can't find any contractor available, all the contractor she found are very busy, told us to hold on 1st"....."WORTH or NOT???" This question always cross my mind, izit my "HOME SWEET HOME" deserve RM900 every month??? You guys justify it urself and then told me the anwser, k?

3 comments:

Barbie said...

Hey, you're funny babe! ^ ^ I really admire your sense of humour ^ ^ Must be a really nice gal to hang around with!

Home Sweet Home part III coming up not? Heh heh...

3snow said...

Haha...thanks for ur comment, its da reality tings tat happen in my life, i just use a "positive way" to describe it...^.^, actualy i'm a boy..keke

3snow said...

Mayb got part III in the future time...hehe, who's noe? Hmm...nextime better i go take a real pic of my "HOME SWEET HOME"...stay tuned... :P