Friday, September 5, 2008

TWO FACE

Ever see the dark knight or batman before? Still rememeber got a bad guy named TWO FACE in the movie?


Izit this TWO FACE person really exist in our world??? The answer is YES, i met HER before. This is not a typical wrong typing, its HER, not him.. WHY i'm so BAD LUCK to meet someone like HER, making a HUGE CHAOS in my miserable life. How's TWO FACE sounds to YOU? A guy with two different feature look?

In my word, TWO FACE sound more like a TWO IDENTITY person; 1'st IDENTITY is pretend be a GOOD person to you, making all the people think she is the weakest, innocent look, pityful, friendly to everyone.....etc; 2nd IDENTITY is SNAPS UR BACK a thousand times like an ASSASIN, even you told HER not to tell anyting, yet she still KEEP telling to "certain people", thn turn around told me that "certain ppl" talk BAD about me, then pass all my conversation to that people again, just like a HUMAN RECORD MACHINE.....it's like "Adding some carosine into FIRE" .....TRUSTY FALL A PART.....When i NOTICED the REAL situation, it's too LATE already, I'v been DOUBLE/TRIPLE KILLED....I knew NO-ONE will beleive my WORDS nor the TRUTH, a GURL with TWO FACE??? I BET NO-ONE will beleive or willing to beleive...GOOD LUCK for those who still strong beleived in HER...

No comments: